Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

My Report By Inderpreet


My year so far in Room 16 by Inderpreet


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was going to Camp Kaitawa and being in a digi class.


Something I would like to do in term four is Go to year 6 camp and go safe cycling on the road because I was at India last year so I couldn't do it.


Something I would like to do next year is come back to Parkvale for a visit if it’s a half day at Havelock Intermediate.

My dream job would be becoming an artist (maybe a teacher if not a artist).

Reading

The best thing about reading so far this year is Actively Learn.

The best thing I read this year was HATCHET by Gary Paulsen.(link). I enjoyed it because we did a literacy circle with it.

This is my favourite reading blog post (link) that I created. I chose it because I enjoyed writing it, It was to the author of my favourite book this year and it also has the trailer that me and the group I was in made.

This is my favourite reading post from someone else (Hemani). I think it is awesome because she presented it well, explained what a literacy circle is and stated her opinions about it (in a way she did).

Maths

The best thing about maths so far this year is the tests we had in term 3.

I was most proud of learning (link).I was proud because    

This is my favourite maths blog post (link) that I created. I chose it because it shows how good I am at math and shows that I enjoy math, those tests were awesome.

This is my favourite maths post from someone else (Teva). I think it is awesome because he presented it great, he showed his scores out of 25 and his percentages out of 100

I am really good at multiplication.
I want to get better at adding fractions.

Writing

The best thing about writing so far this year is all the different and cool writing prompts.

I was most proud of learning how to take a simple writing prompt and make it into my own original, funny and really good piece of writing. This is one example;  
Click here to see example. I was proud because it made me a really good writer.

This is my favourite writing blog post (link) that I created. I chose it because it is very popular it shows how good of a writer I can be and it got 9 comments in 1 comment session (by the way it is the final episode before the season finale, here is a link to my Thunder Skull page on my blog, it has all the post.

This is my favourite writing post from someone else (Tyrone). I think it is awesome because it has a lot of creativity it is pretty funny, it’s long and has a good amount of detail and is a awesome story.

I am really good at making funny and creative stories
I want to get better at writing longer stories.

Integrated Topic

My favourite part of topic has been learning to respect other cultures
(link to one example) (my class got India) I enjoyed it because we got to do things we couldn’t do in other topics (cooking, making trailers and dancing in them, and more).

This is my favourite topic blog post (link) that I created. I chose it because it shows how good i am at drawing and it shows all about my family.

This is my favourite topic post from someone else (Elijah). I think it is awesome because the science was really cool and this explains it clearly, it is also well written.

School Involvement

T Ball, Academic Achiever, Road Patrol, Choir,
How I Have Shown PRIDE

Personal  Best: I always do my personal best, at everything, fitness, P.E, math, writing, reading, math and especially at art.
Respect and Responsibility: I respect others, sometimes I may be a little unfair and slightly mean (on accident), but I treat others well and I am responsible, I forget things quite a few times but I do remember them and do them myself.
Integrity: I show integrity a lot, I barely lie, I only lie when I’m doing a prank or tricking someone (like my brother), but I always try to not lie.
Determination: I tried to do every challenge at Camp Kaitawa  and I succeeded, I only failed to complete about 3 things.
Enjoyment: I enjoy many things and I show enjoyment, not only at morning tea and lunch but in subjects as well, like math, art, writing and sometimes reading.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow Inderpreet!
    What a great reflection on your year so far in room 16.
    I like how you have said for integrity that you only lie when you do pranks and things that is being honest by the way.
    It's great how you have commented on the links you have got in your reflection.
    That is showing that you are really kind to others.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Inderpreet ,
    I love how you used star wars creator because I could read along while it was playing. But for somthing I would like to do for term foar is empty. Well done with the rest of it.
    Keep the great work up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...